If you're looking to start a career with a steadily growing institution, then The Withers Collection Museum and Gallery is the place for you. Join our team and help us preserve and share the legacy of Dr. Ernest C. Withers.
TECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTThe Withers Collection Museum and Gallery is seeking a technology specialist to assist with technical support. An ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Mac and PC systems, experience with Windows and Apple environments, understanding of troubleshooting techniques, competence with wireless networks, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
This position will report to the Director of Operations but will assist all staff members as needed.
Possible responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Routine Maintenance of office equipment (desktops, laptops, printers, routers, etc.)
- Troubleshooting software
- Web design (basic editing of texts and uploading images)
- The Withers Collection Museum and Gallery is a continuously growing entity and a potential candidate must be willing to learn and adapt to the implementation of new technology as the needs of WCM&G change.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current college coursework or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be able to make decisions for the betterment of The Withers Collection Museum and Gallery.
- Must be willing to assist multiple staff members as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask is a must!
- Documentation of experience or willingness to demonstrate knowledge is required.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Rachel Clark. Include job title in subject line.